Strawberry & marshmallow choc delights
This is something different for a school baking or dessert platter option.
- 500 g fresh strawberries
- 150 g white chocolate
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 1 small packet marshmallows
- ½ cup coloured sprinkles
- Wash the strawberries, take off leaves and stems.
- Break up the white and dark chocolate into small pieces and melt into separate bowls over the stove.
- Once the chocolates are melted, dip the marshmallows and strawberries into them.
- Dip them in the sprinkles (optional).
- Serve in paper sweet cases.
- Let the strawberries and marshmallows dry and the chocolate harden before eating.
- Store in a fridge for freshness but take out a few minutes before eating, otherwise the chocolate is too hard.
- For a further variation, drizzle white chocolate over dark chocolate strawberries and marshmallows with a spoon, for a combination of tastes.
- Make kebabs of fruit and marshmallows for more visual appeal.
- Increase the amount of chocolate to make more choc dipping delights: grapes, mandarin segments, cherries, nuts e.g. almonds/Brazil nuts, peach or apricot slices or berries on toothpicks.