Peppermint crisp pudding
This is quick recipe for children to make and is a good pudding option for any season. The amount of biscuits depends on the dish that you use. You could also add chopped nuts, such as almonds, for decoration on top.
• 2 packets of Tennis biscuits (butter biscuit with coconut flavour)
• 1 can caramel treat
• 500ml whipping cream
• 300g Peppermint Crisp chocolate
• Line the bottom of a dish with some of the Tennis biscuits.
• Mix the caramel in a mixing bowl until smooth.
• Whip the cream and add the caramel mixture to it.
• Cover the first layer of biscuits with some of the cream and caramel mixture.
• Grate some peppermint crisp over the cream layer.
• Add another layer of biscuits. Crush them this time over the cream.
• Cover the crushed biscuits with the rest of the cream.
• Grate the remainder of the peppermint crisp over the top.
• Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.